Airedale Olympic is a Leeds based cycling club that aims to bring together cyclists and provide a wide range of social and sporting activities on a regular basis.
Airedale Olympic members take part and in a range of activities including road racing, time trialling, track racing, cyclo x, sportive riding, cycle touring as well as organising various events, races and activities.
The latest Airedale Olympic news can be found here
Find us on Face Book https://www.facebook.com/groups/159034627548868/
The Club Runs page contains news, information and photos of the club's Sunday club runs as well as a link to a list of current club runs.
The mainstay of the clubs activities is the Sunday club run which sets off from Rawdon traffic lights. For details of start times and destinations click here
Airedale Olympic also have a monthly 'club room' meeting at the RAF Association Club in Yeadon. Everyone is welcome to attend for a chat and disscusion on club activities as well as a pint of real ale from the bar.
The club is formed in the name of Airedale Olympic Cycling Club and is open to all persons to make application for membership.
The obtects of the club shall be:
- To develop the sport in all its forms.
- To promote & develop the sport of cycling by the provision of races, time trials, leisure rides & activities for members.
- To provide for members, club runs that are both varied & interesting.
- To ensure the use at all times of the Highway Code by members.
- To have for members regular meetings for the exchange of ideas, & for the provision of social occations.
- The Club shall consist of ordinary members all having an equal say in Club activities